- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gf flour, apple pie oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
- Beat together the honey, oil, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making surety mix well after each addition. Fold in the chopped apples.
- Evenly pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 25 to 28 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy and share your lovely creations with us!