- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder, place over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the butter is melted, then bring to a boil. Once mixture is boiling around the edges and in the center, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla extract, salt, and espresso powder. Stir until the peanut butter is melted and the mixture is smooth. Add in Bakery On Main rolled oats and mix until well combined. Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes before scooping out cookies.
- Using a #24 cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto the lined baking sheets. Slightly flatten each cookie with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate cookies for 45 to 60 minutes or until they have cooled and set. Cover and store cookies in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Makes 17 cookies
Love this no bake recipe? Try out No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or No-Bake Chewy Chocolate, Dried Cherry, and Cashew Granola Bars.