- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with a sheet or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the butter to a medium sized saucepan and place over low heat to melt. Once melted, add the sugar and stir to combine. Continue to heat just until the mixture is hot, but not bubbling. Remove from heat and let cool for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Once the butter/sugar mixture has cooled, pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until incorporated between each addition. After the third egg is incorporated, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and whisk again. Add the vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Add the gluten free flour mixture to the butter/sugar/egg mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Add the granola, chocolate chips and sprinkles, stir until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth out to an even layer. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the edges just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Once completely cooled, cut, and serve.
*make sure to check all labels to ensure all ingredients are gluten free.