- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper on all sides. Allow parchment paper to hang over the sides of the pan, this will allow you to remove cheesecake easily once chilled. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the granola and pulse until it resembles fine crumbs. Pour into a medium size bowl and add brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Transfer granola mixture to the prepared pan and press evenly into the bottom. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and beat on medium speed for 1 minute or until smooth. Next add the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract and salt. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into cooled crust and smooth until even. Top with fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheesecake has set and the edges are very lightly browned (the center should jiggle slightly). Allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once set, carefully lift cheesecake out of the pan using the parchment paper and slice into 10 rectangular bars.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.