- Slice tall six of the Bakery on Main Peanut Butter & Chocolate 4.4.8 granola bars into half
- Slice the banana into 1/4 in slices
- Make 6 chunky monkey granola bar treats by smearing 1 tsp. peanut butter on one half of a granola bar
- Add some banana slices then top it with another half piece of granola bar
- Meanwhile, heat the chocolate chips, coconut extract and coconut milk or whole cream in the microwave for 45 seconds
- If you are using the toasted coconut, add it to the chocolate once it has warmed
- Individually dip the prepared treats into chocolate until covered
- Place on a silicone baking mat or wax paper lined baking sheet then freeze 20-25 minutes
- Enjoy cold on a hot summer day!
Get creative with your own bars and add in some other sliced fruits that you like. You can easily sandwich them between the two granola bar halves. You could even use almond butter instead of peanut butter. If you are like me and love strawberry freezer jam, then you may want to add some of that as well.