These no-bake granola cookie dough cups are the real deal! No baking equals less waiting and more time to enjoy these tasty cups. They are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and loaded with vegan dark chocolate, nut butter, and Bunches of Crunches.
Cookie Dough Layer
- ½ cup creamy almond butter or cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup finely ground almond flour
- 1 cup Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips (or regular)
- Sea Salt to taste
Dark Chocolate Layer
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a mini muffin pan with about 16 liners or a regular muffin pan with about 10 if you do not have a mini pan. The number of cups depends on how big you want to make each cup.
- Prepare the chocolate layer by combining the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Place into the microwave and melt in 30-second increments. (Ours took a minute).
- Drop a spoonful into the bottom of each muffin liner to create a base of chocolate then place it in the freezer. Make sure to save some chocolate for the top layer.
- Make your cookie dough while the bottom layer freezes. Combine the runny almond butter and maple syrup. Mix in the almond flour and sea salt until a dough is formed. Stir in the granola and chocolate chips.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and add the cookie dough mixture to the liners and press down on them. This will act as the middle layer.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate on top of each cookie dough layer. You can experiment and stack layers if you have more dough or room! Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the cups harden, they are ready to eat! Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.