Mini Blueberry Oatmeal Cake
Hello all! Get your spatulas and mixing bowls ready... In this December edition of our collaboration with Amie Valpone, we bring you gluten free mini blueberry oatmeal cakes! Try serving these as a dessert with some Wink or Arctic Zero frozen desserts to delight your taste buds and friends! ;-)
- 2 packets Bakery on Main Blueberry Oats
- 1 tsp. dairy-free mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a small (1 cup) ramekin with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats with chocolate chips, cinnamon and sea salt. Then add almond butter, vanilla extract, banana and almond milk; mix well to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared ramekin; cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.