Mini Blueberry Oatmeal Cake
Ingredients 2 packets Bakery on Main Blueberry Oats 1 tsp. dairy-free mini chocolate chips (optional) 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp. sea salt 2 tbsp. almond butter 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract 1 medium ripe banana, mashed 1/3 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a small (1 cup) ramekin with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats with chocolate chips, cinnamon and sea salt. Then add almond butter, vanilla extract, banana and almond milk; mix well to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared ramekin; cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.