Mini Banana Oat Muffins
Now that school is back in session, it’s time to start thinking ahead about morning breakfast! Mornings tend to be a blur for most families so having a breakfast that’s made ahead of time is a must! These mini banana oat muffins are perfect on the go or packed in your kiddo’s lunch box! Make a batch on Sunday so breakfast is ready to go Monday morning! Just grab a mini muffin or two with a side of fruit and you are good to go! Check out the full recipe below! Ingredients
- 2 ½ cups Oat Flour
- 1 ½ cups of Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
- 1 ½ cup mashed banana (ripened bananas)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line the muffin tins with liners.
- Whisk together the oat flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and melted coconut oil. Beat in the egg and then the egg white, one at a time. Then stir in the mashed banana, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and fold until evenly mixed together.
- Scoop in a tablespoon of the mixture into each mini muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool in the pan for another 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.