Maple Crusted Sweet Potato Chips
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (washed)
- Canola/Veg Oil
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Paprika (to taste
- 4oz Maple Syrup
- 1oz pouch Bakery On Main Maple Multi-grain Muffin Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut Sweet Potatoes into little discs, only about a 1/8th on inch. ( as thin as you can get them)
- Toss the rounds in the oil
- Sprinkle Salt/Pepper and Paprika on top
- Take your Bakery On Main Maple Multi-grain Muffin Oatmeal (Link to Maple Oatmeal) and sprinkle onto to rounds, coating evenly.
- Lay out onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the maple syrup ontop (use more if needed or desired)
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes until rounds become crispy
- Remove from oven, place on paper towels to absorb any extra oil.
- Let cool & Enjoy!