Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Granola Crust
This summer is all about soaking up the sun and having some gluten-free fun. We want to make your life a little easier when you are planning your next summer picnic with this simple and tasty recipe from our friend Emily, at Glutenless Apron. This recipe features our amazing Organic Sprouted Grains & Honey Granola and is so good that everyone will be asking for seconds at your next event
1 (11 ounce) bag Bakery On Main Organic Sprouted Grains & Honey Granola
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
12 ounces cream cheese
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 tablespoons honey
fresh strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries
lemon zest (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 11-inch nonstick tart pan (with removable bottom) with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, add granola, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pulse until granola is about the size of breadcrumbs. Pour in the melted butter and process until combined.
3. Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared tart pan and press evenly into the bottom and about halfway up the sides. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and place on a baking sheet. Bake crust for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
5. In the bowl of a food processor, add cream cheese and process until completely smooth. Add the yogurt, vanilla extract, and honey and process until combined and smooth.
6. Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth until even. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
7. Just before serving top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Sprinkle with lemon zest, cut and serve.