Granola Butter Stuffed Pancake Poppers
Bite-sized pancake poppers stuffed with granola butter is something you need to try! They are delicious and there are endless options to top them with. It's so easy to throw these in the oven and use the time to get ready while they are baking!
Ingredients: Granola Butter
- 2 cups Maple Vanilla Grain-Free Clusters
- 2 tbsp coconut Oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot/cornstarch
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, grind the granola on high. Melt the coconut butter and pour it in. Keep processing for a few minutes or until it starts to turn into a nut butter-like consistency. Transfer to a jar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the flours, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt to eliminate any clumps.
- Add vanilla and almond milk and whisk to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil. Fill each mini muffin 3/4 of the way. Top each with a spoonful of granola butter in the center.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.