Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal
Happy World Chocolate Day! Today we bring you this delicious Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Recipe. It is quick, easy to make, and oh-so satisfying! You’ll have a snack loaded with superfoods and whole grains (and CHOCOLATE too!)
- Bakery On Main Unsweetened Instant Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Coconut Cacao Granola
- Empty contents of one unsweetened oatmeal packet into a microwave safe bowl and add 1/2 – 2/3 cup water. Heat on high for 60-90 seconds.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, cocoa powder, salt, and honey.
- Garnish with Bunches of Crunches Coconut Cacao Granola, Chocolate Chips, and Coconut Flakes