Berry Trifles are one of our favorite summer treats! They look and taste amazing, and are easy to make. What’s better than that!? We love using in-season fruit and topping it off with our decadent Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola.
- Vanilla Pound Cake (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding (or any kind of pudding that you prefer)
- 1 – 16-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed (Redi-Whip Non-Dairy works too!)
- 1-pint strawberries, hulled and cut into slices
- 1-pint Blueberries
- 1 Bag of Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Spoon a layer of the vanilla pudding into a large glass bowl or individual mason jar.
- Add a layer of pound cake, breaking the slices into pieces that fit.
- Then top the cake with a layer of berries. Keep going to make 3 or 4 more layers, depending on the size of the bowl or mason jar,
- Finish with a layer of the vanilla pudding and top with chopped up pieces of the Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!