June is here, and so is our new gluten free recipe of the month. We’ve teamed up once again with Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple to create this perfect for summer stuffed avocado recipe!
Quinoa & Grape Stuffed Avocado Salad
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, halved and cored
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 6 red grapes, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 1/3 cup Bakery On Main Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper; set aside.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh from each half and chop one of the halves; leaving the other shell in one piece. In a large bowl; combine chopped avocado, quinoa, grapes, tomatoes, red onion, spinach, and basil; mix well to combine.
- Place the avocado shell on a plate; scoop tomato mixture into cavity of the avocado and serve topped with granola.
Enjoy and don’t forget to send us pictures of your own kitchen creations with our products!
– The Bakery On Main Team