- Preheat oven to 425 Cut Sweet Potatoes into little discs, only about 1/8th of an inch. (or as thin as you can get them)
- Toss the rounds in the oil Sprinkle Salt/Pepper and Paprika on top Take your Bakery On Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Oatmeal and sprinkle onto to rounds, coating evenly.
- Lay out onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top of the chips (use more if needed or desired)
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes until rounds become crispy
- Remove from oven, place on paper towels to absorb any extra oil. We dipped ours in a small bowl of maple syrup!
- Let cool & Enjoy!
For a dipping option with less sugar try this!
Mix 1/2 cup vegan mayo (we like this one from Earth Balance) to 2 tbsp of maple syrup Stir and dip away!