Reports To: Director of Finance
The Administrative Assistant must be self-disciplined, able to multi-task, work independently, and have excellent computer and communication skills. Possess the ability to work alongside Financial Executives and perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and basic finance tasks. Assist Customer Service and Logistics departments in times of increased volume and / or labor shortages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to navigate the internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and our order entry/invoicing software.
- General office clerical tasks, filing and scanning, etc.
- Greeting and facilitating visitors to the workplace.
- Receive incoming phone calls in prompt and courteous manner. Routing and managing calls as needed.
- Assist Customer Service regarding consumer contacts through our consumer service line and email.
- Assist with filling out consumer complaint log and coordinating responses with Quality and Customer Service Departments as assigned in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist Customer Service with Order entry, verifying, entering, and confirming all orders that are received as assigned by Customer Service.
- Timely processing of customer invoicing and validation of pricing, addressing, quantities, etc. utilizing the BOM Outbound Shipping Log provided daily.
- Resolving billing issues with customers as required.
- Assist employees with Uniforms and shoe orders.
- Assist with reconciling freight costing reports for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Assist Bakery On Main Retail customers with order pickup and payments.
- Update Web order tracking information.
- Assisting Operations with freight claims for damaged and / or lost product.
- Assist with processing customer personal injury claims.
- Assist with AP/AR and general HR tasks as needed.
Product Safety: Ensure that the GMP, HACCP, Security, and SSOP plan are followed daily. Report to Quality Assurance Manager and the Director of Finance.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently and as a team player. The right candidate will be able to work efficiently and effectively in all aspects of the position and be available for overtime as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and on the job training is offered.
Bilingual a plus.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.