It’s like candy! These no-bake energy oat bars are loaded with delicious and sweet ingredients to power you through the day. They are simple to make and easy to store for a quick snack.
- ¾ cup Bakery On Main Quick Oats
- ½ cup Almonds, toasted
- ⅓ cup Raisins
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- Place the almonds in a dry pan on medium heat and shake every few seconds until they smell toasted and are beginning to turn golden.
- Allow cooling then roughly chop the almonds into smaller pieces. Mix with the other dry ingredients (oats, raisins, chocolate chips, chia, and cinnamon).
- In a separate bowl mix the peanut butter and honey together. We microwaved the mixture for 30 seconds to ease the process.
- Add the dry ingredients to the honey-peanut butter mix and stir until there are no dry oats remaining. Add more honey or peanut butter if it is too dry.
- Line a loaf tin with baking parchment paper, approximately 8 x 2 inches in size. Or spray with olive oil. Transfer the mix into the tin and press down to compact the mixture. Place in the fridge for two hours or until solid. Then remove, slice into portions and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.