It’s almost July 4th and what comes with that…? Getting together with friends and family to celebrate! If you are headed out to a backyard BBQ, beach getaway or just spending time at home with friends, this delicious version of an American classic will wow you and your guests!
- 4 cups apples, peeled & sliced – mixed variety
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon (split up)
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the apples, sugar, water, cornstarch and 1 tsp. cinnamon until well combined. Set aside.
- Make the crumble topping in a separate bowl by mixing together the almond flour, Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled Oats, brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and softened butter.
- Place the apple mixture in the baking dish and sprinkle the crumble topping over the apples then bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream (Substitute with Dairy-Free Ice Cream if need be!)
Check out the how-to video on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ovPQFn1Xmz0