There’s nothing quite like a batch of homemade Oatmeal Cookies, just like Grandma made! This is our favorite oatmeal cookie recipe! Whip up a batch of these and you’ll be satisfying that cookie craving, with juicy raisins and our Happy Rolled Oats.
- 2 cups Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups Gluten Free Happy Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Using a standing mixer with the paddle attachment cream together the butter and sugars on high speed until it becomes light and fluffy, for 6-8 minutes.
- Next add 1 egg at a time into the creamed butter mixture until it is combined and then pour in the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients in two batches and be sure to stop the mixer to scrape and combine all the ingredients.
- Add the cinnamon to the batter and mix it in.
- Fold the oats and raisins into the bowl using a rubber spatula until it is combined.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper, making a total of 18 large cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned and the centers are slightly soft.
- Cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!