We recently held our Holiday Happiness Recipe Contest so we could see all the great recipes you could come up with that used both a Bakery On Main product and an Endangered Species Chocolate product. After running the contest for 3 weeks, we officially have a winner! Ruth sent us in this delicious, flavor packed recipe that is wonderfully simple and can be put together fast! Delicious Bakery On Main Granola and decadent Endangered Species Chocolate come together for a treat you won’t be able to get enough of!
- 9 squares endangered species Dark Chocolate with Cranberries Orange & Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Tropical Nutty Banana Bakery On Main gluten-free granola
- Melt dark chocolate in double boiler on low. Stir untill smooth.
- Combine melted chocolate with granola and drop by ice-cream scoop onto parchment paper-lined tray.
- Allow to cool and harden into clusters.