It’s a brand new year so we are kicking things off on a delicious note that will get you snacking right in 2019! This guilt-free snack is fast, easy, and sure to satisfy any chocolate craving. With four simple ingredients and only 10 minutes of your time, you’ll be enjoying a snack that is loaded with whole grains, superfoods, and super flavor!
- Just ripened Bananas (however many you want)
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips, Milk or Dark
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Coconut Cacao Granola
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the mixture is fully melted. Stir until smooth.
- Cut the bananas into coin shaped slices.
- Dip each slice into the melted chocolate and then dip into the Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Coconut Cacao Granola.
- Lay flat on a sheet pan covered in parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to cool.
Watch our How-To Video on YouTube Coconut Cacao Banana Slices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ikq9T0Ag2c