These easy to make Vegan Breakfast Tarts from Caitlin at Plant.well are the perfect thing to make when you are craving a tasty chocolaty breakfast. It features our gluten-free decadent Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola, dairy-free yogurt, and fresh strawberries. It’s super easy to make and a great recipe to make with your children.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease 4 3.5 inch mini tart pans, set aside.
- Add granola, melted vegan butter and maple syrup to a bowl and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Evenly scoop into the 4 tart pans and squish down so the granola packs into each crevasse. It helps to dip a spoon in water and squish down to avoid sticking, I repeated this many times until nice and packed.
- Place tart pans on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully place tarts on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. When not too hot, carefully remove the tarts from the pans and cool completely on the cooling rack.
- Top with dairy-free yogurt, berries and mint, or toppings or choice. Enjoy!
*If there are larger clusters, you can place the granola in a reusable or plastic bag and gently break them apart with a rolling pin, it'll only take a couple minutes!