Vegan Mango Pudding
With summer here, you don’t want to spend all your time trying to find a recipe that is low sugar, vegan, and gluten free. We wanted to make your life easy, so we had our friend Anna at Healthy Simple Yum create with this easy and fresh dessert. Within 15 minutes, you will have a delicious treat that anyone can enjoy. This simple recipe features our Decadent White Chip Raspberry Swirl Granola, but you can use any of our gluten-free granola to make the recipe your own.
- 1 1/2 cup mango chunks
- 8 oz silken tofu (1/2 packet or 454g)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream, whipped
- 3 tsp agar-agar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Decadent White Chip Raspberry Swirl Granola
- Fresh mango
- Whip coconut cream and set aside. Whip by using a hand mixer.
- Add mango chunks, maple syrup, and silken tofu to a blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Turn a small pan on medium heat and about 1/2 cup of the mango puree until it begins to simmer. Add Agar-agar, stir it in, and let it simmer for 1 minute (stir constantly).
- Add agar mixture to the rest of the mango/tofu puree immediately and stir in to avoid clumping.
- Add whipped coconut cream into the mango mixture immediately after. Fold in gently and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mix into small glass containers and refrigerate for 2-3 hours minimum or overnight. Serve and enjoy with Decadent White Chip Raspberry Swirl Granola and berries!