Sweet n' Savory Soft Tacos
Ingredients 2 cups water 1 cup quinoa 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil 1 tbsp. sesame seeds 1 scallion, thinly sliced 1 cup Bakery on Main Triple Berry Granola 8 large gluten-free tortillas, warmed 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt) 1 cup arugula lettuce
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed. The germ will be visible when the quinoa is cooked.
- Remove from heat and add olive oil, sesame seeds, scallion and granola; mix well to combine.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface; fill with cooked quinoa mixture.
- Top with diced avocado, yogurt, arugula and scallions.
- Roll tortillas or eat open-faced.
- Serve warm.