Smoothie Bowl with Granola
If you are like us here at Bakery On Main, then you'll love this colorful smoothie bowl topped with our Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola and lots of fresh fruits! This refreshing fruit blend will cool you down during these summer months while holding you off until your next meal. Feel free to top your bowl with any of our bakeshop delicious gluten-free granola flavors and lots of fruit!
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Diced Mango
- 4 oz. Almond Milk
- 1 Cup of Ice
- 1/4 Cup Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola
- Drizzle of Honey
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Chop up pineapple, strawberries, and mangoes. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the pineapple, strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of ice and blend again.
- Top with 1/4 cup of Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola and fruit such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and kiwi.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chia seeds.