Maple Crusted Sweet Potato Chips
Maple Crusted Sweet Potato Chips You're laying by the pool under an umbrella with an ice cold lemonade and a book, what else do you need? Something delicious to munch on of course! Well this months featured recipe could not be anymore perfect for that or any other scenario where you are looking for a tasty but good for you snack.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (washed)
- Veg Oil
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Paprika (to taste)
- 4oz Maple Syrup 1 packet of Bakery On Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Oatmeal
- Chef Knife
- Baking Tray
- Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Preheat oven to 425 Cut Sweet Potatoes into little discs, only about 1/8th of an inch. (or as thin as you can get them)
- Toss the rounds in the oil Sprinkle Salt/Pepper and Paprika on top Take your Bakery On Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Oatmeal and sprinkle onto to rounds, coating evenly.
- Lay out onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top of the chips (use more if needed or desired)
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes until rounds become crispy
- Remove from oven, place on paper towels to absorb any extra oil. We dipped ours in a small bowl of maple syrup!
- Let cool & Enjoy!
For a dipping option with less sugar try this!
Mix 1/2 cup vegan mayo (we like this one from Earth Balance) to 2 tbsp of maple syrup Stir and dip away!