Quinoa & Grape Stuffed Avocado Salad
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, halved and cored
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 6 red grapes, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 1/3 cup Bakery on Main Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper; set aside.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh from each half and chop one of the halves; leaving the other shell in one piece. In a large bowl; combine chopped avocado,quinoa, grapes, tomatoes, red onion, spinach, and basil; mix well to combine.
- Place the avocado shell on a plate; scoop tomato mixture into cavity of the avocado and serve topped with granola.