Please pass the Gluten Free Oatcakes?
If you thought our last month's recipe was delish, then check this out! Apple Pie Banana Oatcakes!! Thanks to Amie of The Healthy Apple for creating this wonderful treat!
Apple Pie Banana Oat Cakes Serves 2 Ingredients
- 1 cup Bakery on Main Apple Pie Flavor Instant Oatmeal
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Optional toppings: ½ sliced banana, ¼ tsp. raw sugar,
- Place all ingredients in a bowl; mix well to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer batter using a ladle onto the hot skillet; cook for 3 minutes then flip using a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes or until cakes are cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve warm. Top with sliced banana and sprinkle with raw sugar, if desired.