This vegan summertime snack will easily become your not so guilty pleasure! Anna over at HealthySimpleYum uses our Decadent White Chip Raspberry Swirl granola to be the decadent topping of a fun delicious popsicle that will take your summer days to a whole new level.
1 pound fresh strawberries
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup cane sugar
2 tbsp coconut oil (optional, see above)
- Cut strawberries into thick slices and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar to sliced strawberries, mix well, and let sit for 10-15 minutes to draw out the juices.
- Next, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pour into the popsicle mold and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- To take popsicles out easier, run the silicon mold under warm water for a few minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate, drizzle over the popsicle and then add granola crumbles on top.