Oatmeal Bake with Mixed Berries
Fall is in the air! Skip the cold cereal and bake up our delicious mixed berry oatmeal bake - it is sure to keep you warm & toasty on those chilly, fall mornings! All you need is a couple of ingredients, a baking dish and an oven and you'll have a warm, hearty breakfast all week long! Leftovers are as good as the first time you pull this out of the oven! Just top with some maple syrup or a dollop of whipped cream and you are on your way to a great start of the day! Enjoy! Ingredients:
- 2 cups of Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled Oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 ½ cups of mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil – to grease the pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a square baking pan with coconut oil.
- Combine Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled Oats, Shredded Coconut, Sliced Walnuts or Almonds, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the almond milk, water, maple syrup, honey, mixed berries and mix together.
- Pour oat mixture into greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup or whipped cream and Enjoy!