No Bake Granola Bars!
Hey friends! I bet some of you are already getting into that Back-to-School craziness but https://youtu.be/bYXX7gHZT1c
NoBake Chewy Granola Bars
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups Bakery on Main granola (we used Apple Raisin Walnut)
- 1 cup Gluten Free rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semisweet Dairy Free chocolate chips (we used Enjoy Life)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey and coconut oil. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the granola, rice cereal and raisins to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce. Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill. Gently press the chocolate chips onto the top of the granola. Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into bars or squares.