Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
Lately, we’ve been a bit obsessed with smoothie bowls. They are so easy to make and so delicious! The best thing about smoothie bowls is there is no perfect recipe! You can add your favorite fruit and make it the consistency you desire. We wanted to share this Mixed Berry recipe as a great starting point, and we had to top it off with some Cranberry Cashew & Tropical Nutty Banana Gluten-Free Granola! Ingredients:
- 1/3 c Frozen Blueberries
- 1/3 c Frozen Raspberries
- 1/3 c Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1/3 cup of cranberry juice
- Cranberry Cashew Gluten-Free Granola
- Tropical Nutty Banana Gluten-Free Granola
- Add frozen berries and juice to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add in the juice and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Top with granola and enjoy!
- Add topping like flax, chia, and nut-butters.
- Add protein powder for more protein.
- Use your favorite juice to bring out other flavors in the bowl.