Maple Sour Cream Oatmeal Coffee Cake
Yields: 10 Total Time: 35 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
Ingredients For the Coffee Cake Batter 2½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour 2½ teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 1½ sticks butter, room temperature 1 1/3 cups sugar 3 eggs 2 tablespoons maple syrup 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1½ cups sour cream For the Crumble Topping 3 packages Bakery on Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Oatmeal 4 tablespoons butter, melted For the Maple Glaze ½ cup powdered sugar 3 tablespoons maple syrup 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 8-inch spring form pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- To make the batter, in a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat together butter, sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Add in the maple syrup, vanilla extract and sour cream and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- To make the crumble topping, in a mixing bowl, mix together Bakery on Main Multigrain Muffin Oatmeal and melted butter.
- Pour the batter into prepared the spring form pan. Evenly spread the crumble topping over the surface of the cake. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the cooled cake before slicing.