Maple Multigrain Oats Apple Crisp
Ingredients 1/2 tsp. almond extract 5 packets Bakery on Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Instant Oatmeal 1/3 cup almond meal 1 cup butter, cold and cut into cubes 4 large apples, diced 1 cup dried cherries 1 1/2 cups dairy-free ice cream or yogurt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond extract, oats and almond meal. Using hands, add the butter into the oat mixture and mix well; the mixture will clump together when combined. Add apples and dried cherries; mix well to combine.
- Transfer the apple mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes; remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with dairy-free ice cream or yogurt, if desired.