Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Coffee Cake
Yields: 10 Total Time: 35 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
Ingredients For the Coffee Cake Batter 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup sugar ½ cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 1/3 cup milk 1/2 cup lemon juice 2 teaspoons lemon zest 1 cup frozen blueberries For the Crumble Topping 3 packages Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal 4 tablespoons butter, melted For the Glaze ¾ cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon milk Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch spring form pan lightly with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together sugar, oil, eggs, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making sure to mix well after each addition. Fold in the blueberries.
- To make the crumb topping, in a small bowl, mix together the Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal and melted butter.
- Evenly pour the batter into the prepared spring form pan. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly across the cake. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before releasing the cake from the spring form pan.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, milk and lemon zest. Drizzle over cooled cake before serving.