Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Coffee Cake
This delicious Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Coffee Cake is so easy to make. Soon you'll be making this for your whole family! So grab your Bakery On Main Blueberry Scone Instant Oatmeal and let's start baking!
Yields: 10 Total Time: 35 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
For the Coffee Cake Batter
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- For the Crumble Topping
- 3 packages Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Glaze
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch spring form pan lightly with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together sugar, oil, eggs, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making sure to mix well after each addition. Fold in the blueberries.
- To make the crumb topping, in a small bowl, mix together the Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal and melted butter.
- Evenly pour the batter into the prepared spring form pan. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly across the cake. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before releasing the cake from the spring form pan.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, milk and lemon zest. Drizzle over cooled cake before serving.