We are so excited to bring you another recipe from Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple. This month we have a delicious Oat Apple Crisp!
Maple Multigrain Oats Apple Crisp Serves 4-6 Ingredients
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 5 packets Bakery on Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Instant Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 cup butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 4 large apples, diced
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free ice cream or yogurt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond extract, oats and almond meal. Using hands, add the butter into the oat mixture and mix well; the mixture will clump together when combined. Add apples and dried cherries; mix well to combine.
- Transfer the apple mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes; remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with dairy-free ice cream or yogurt, if desired.