Gluten-Free Pistachio Ice Cream Cake
With warmer temperatures occurring this spring, we are one step closer to Summer and what a better way to celebrate than to share our Pistachio Ice Cream Cake recipe! We hope you enjoy this treat as much as we did!
Pistachio Gelato or Ice Cream
Highest quality whip cream (in a tub)
Crumble Carmel Sea Salt & Chocolate Topping (or something similar)
Bakery On Main’s Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola (1 Bag)
Butter (3- 4 tablespoons)
A few pistachio’s as a garnish
Lay a big sheet of wax paper in a bread pan and up the sides so that it hangs over both sides. This way you will be able to pull the ice cream cake out of the pan once fully frozen and move it on a plate for presentation.
2. Leave Ice Cream Out so it softens but doesn’t melt.
3. Crush Bakery On Main Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola for crust, and leave some chunky. Add into mixing bowl with melted butter and mix and blend.
- Press granola into the bottom of the bread pan at about 1 inch thick and even.
- Put in freezer for about 5-10 minutes to firm up and freeze.
6. Take granola crust out of freezer and drizzle Carmel Sea Salt & Chocolate topping evenly.
7. Refreeze the granola crust for about 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Take granola crust out of freezer and spread the softened gelato/ice Cream evenly over the crumble layer at about 2 inches thick.
- Freeze the gelato / ice cream layer and granola crumble crust for about 10-20 minutes.
10. Remove from freeze and spread cool whip on top layer at about 1/2 inch thick and add sprinkles to top for color. Refreeze.
Quick tip: Freezing each layer will make the ice cream layers hold together.
Allow the cake to thaw about 5 minutes before serving. Lift from the bread pan with the wax paper and slide off the wax paper to a plate. Slice thickly and serve with pistachio garnish on top.