Gluten-Free Ginger Lemon Oatmeal Cookies
Check out this recipe from our friend @glutenless_apron!
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free 1:1 ﬂour
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ﬁne sea salt
- 1/2 cup reﬁned coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free 1:1 ﬂour, gluten free rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, and Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, add the melted coconut oil and coconut Mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Add the grated ginger, lemon zest, lemon juice, almond extract, and egg. Mix on low speed until combined.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the ﬂour/oat mixture and mix until just
- Using a #24 cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 3 inches apart (I ﬁt 6 cookies per baking sheet).
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned around the Remove from the oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.