Gluten-Free Christmas Sugar Cookie Granola and Rice Crisp Party Mix
We all know that sugar cookies are a holiday staple, so why not make this gluten-free holiday sugar cookie-inspired snack mix? Our Cranberry Maple Almond Granola and Rice Crisp cereal is coated in a vanilla butter mix, dusted in powdered sugar and drizzled with vanilla and sprinkles! This gluten-free snack mix will be a sure hit at your holiday party!
- 5 cups GF Rice Crisp Cereal
- 1 cup Bakery On Main Cranberry Maple Almond Granola
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups white vanilla baking chips
- 4 teaspoons gluten-free holiday-colored sprinkles
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large microwavable bowl, add cereal and granola.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in granulated sugar; microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal/granola mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after every minute, until thoroughly glazed. Add powdered sugar to bowl, mixing well to coat cereal/granola mixture. Spread mixture on cookie sheet.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after a minute, until melted and smooth. Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off small corner of bag. Drizzle over snack mix; immediately top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until drizzle is set. Carefully break into bite-size pieces; transfer to large serving bowl.