Frozen Yogurt Granola Pops
Summer is heating up, so we wanted to share our favorite treat to cool off! These frozen yogurt pops are perfect for a hot summer day. They are protein-packed, filled with fresh summer fruit, and are very simple to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze! We even added some of our Tropical Nutty Banana Granola to give the pops some crisp! Ingredients:
- Popsicle molds
- 2 containers greek yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Bakery On Main Tropical Nutty Banana Granola
- Combine Greek yogurt, sliced strawberries, and granola.
- Pour into popsicle molds until full.
- Insert sticks and transfer to the freezer
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to cool.
- Freeze (4-6 hours) and enjoy!