Eggnog Oatmeal Pancakes
With the Holidays around the corner, everyone has their favorite flavors that shine during this time of year. One of those favorite flavors is of course eggnog! When creativity flows during the best season of baking, here is a great way to uniquely enjoy the flavor of eggnog while starting your mornings in a cozy way that will get your day started off right- even if you have to get out of your pajamas! Enjoy these Eggnog Oatmeal Pancakes from our friend Chandice over at Gluten Free Frenzy!
Eggnog Oatmeal PancakesIngredients 2 C Bakery On Main Certified Gluten-Free Organic Happy Quick or Rolled Oats 2 C eggnog 2 cage free, organic eggs 1/4 C butter 2 Tbls. raw sugar or agave 1 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking soda 1 tsp. cinnamon 1 tsp. nutmeg 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cube butter 3/4 C raw sugar or agave 1/2 C eggnog 1/4 tsp. gluten-free vanilla 1 tsp. aluminum free baking soda Instructions
- For the pancakes, mix Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled or Quick Oats and 2 C eggnog then refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hrs
- The following morning add the eggs, 1/4 C butter, 2 T sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg & 1/2 tsp. salt
- Fry on a non-stick griddle or well-greased pan
- For the eggnog syrup, bring 1 cube butter, 3/4 C sugar and 1/2 C eggnog to a boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda.
- Serve hot over oatmeal pancakes.