Dark Chocolate Sea Salt & Peppermint Bark
Sweet, Salty, and perfect for holiday snacking. This Dark Chocolate Sea Salt & Peppermint Bark is a simple, four-ingredient recipe. Eat it all at once, or package it up and tie with a bow for a sweet gift!
- 9 oz. Bag of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 Regular Sized Candy Canes
- ½ Cup Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt
- 1 Drop of Food Safe Peppermint Oil
- Add the candy canes and Bunches of Crunches to a Ziplock bag then place the bag onto a kitchen towel and use a rolling pin or mallet to crush them. You don’t need to pulverize them into dust, just small pieces!
- Measure out 2 Tablespoons of crushed candy canes and granola and set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe-safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the candy canes, granola, and peppermint oil to the mix.
- Scoop the chocolate-peppermint mixture onto a parchment paper-lined sheet pan, then spread to an even layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed candy canes and granola on the top.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes, then break into pieces and enjoy!