Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dipped Strawberries
Easy, Sweet, and Tasty! With summer right around the corner we figured we’d share one of our favorite sweet treats! This guilt-free snack is something the whole family can enjoy. All you need is 4 ingredients and about 10 minutes and you’ll have a snack loaded with whole grains and superfoods!
- 1 Package of Organic Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Cups Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt
- Pour the chocolate chips and the coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the mixture is fully melted. Stir until smooth.
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and then dip into the Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches.
- Lay flat on a pan covered in parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to cool.