Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Acai Bowl
The best thing about making acai bowls is how customizable they are. All you need is the almond milk, Greek yogurt and fruit of your choice as a base! The sweet notes of the fruit combined with the chocolate taste of our Bunches of Crunches are our favorite combo.
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- Frozen Acai
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Sliced Banana
- Shaved Coconut
- Bee Pollen
- Chia Seeds
- Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Peanut Butter
- Place sliced banana and strawberries on a small tray lined with parchment paper and freeze.
- Once your fruit is frozen, add ¾ cup of almond milk and ½ cup of Greek yogurt into the bottom of the blender, then add 2 packets of frozen acai (broken into pieces) with 1 frozen banana and 1 cup of strawberries. Turn blender on low and blend until smooth – add more liquid if need be.
- Divide smoothie into two bowls and top with all your favorite Acai Bowl toppings!