Crunchy No-Bake Superfood Cookies
Ingredients 1/4 cup coconut oil 1 cup coconut sugar 2 TBSP coconut milk 3 TBSP cocoa powder 1/4 cup creamy nut butter 1 tsp GF vanilla extract 1 1/4 cups Bakery On Main Happy Quick Oats 1/2 cup Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt with Chia or Coconut Cacao
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add in the coconut sugar, milk, and cocoa powder and whisk continuously.
- Bring the mixture to boiling, and cook at a rolling boil for 1-2 minutes, then shut off heat.
- Stir in the vanilla and nut butter completely.
- Add in quick oats and Bunches of Crunches, and stir to thoroughly incorporate.
- Working quickly, drop 1-2 tablespoon sized cookies onto the lined baking sheet, and flatten with fingers.