Crunchy Almond Quinoa Salad
This super easy but healthy salad will be the talk of dinner.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Bakery on Main Cinnamon Raisin Granola
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon zest 1/4 tsp. sea salt 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed. The germ will be visible when the quinoa is cooked. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm.