Caramel apples are one of Fall's greatest pleasures. They are easy to make and can be personalized! With that, we figured we’d help you out by sharing our Caramel Apple Recipe rolled in Bunches of Crunches and Walnut Raisin Apple Gluten-Free Granola.
- Your favorite kind of Apples (however many you want)
- King's Cupboard Organic Caramel Sauce
- Wooden Sticks
- Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt
- Bakery On Main Walnut Raisin Apple Granola
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Prepare the apples by washing them well to get any waxy residue off. Dry completely and drive the wooden stick right into the apple, jamming it in deep enough to hold firmly.
- Crush the granola into fine pieces (we used a plastic bag and a rolling pin).
- Pour the caramel sauce into a bowl and dip the apples.
- Place the dipped apple in the granola and roll around.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator to harden the caramel.