Blueberry Oat Pancakes (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
When’s the last time you had a nice stack of fluffy pancakes?
Take a look at these fluffy, gluten-free, vegan, and of course delicious pancakes!
These pancakes are made with oat flour made using Bakery on Main rolled oats, flax eggs and blueberries. Everyone should be able enjoy a nice stack of pancakes regardless of their dietary restrictions.
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp Water
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour made with Bakery On Main's Organic Rolled Oats (Click the link to shop now)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (optional)
- Fresh Blueberries
- Cashew Butter/Nut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Hemp Seeds
- Make flax egg by combining water and flaxseed meal in a small bowl. Whisk and let rest.
- Add all wet ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Blend about 1 1/2 cup of Bakery On Main's Organic Rolled Oats to get 1 1/4 cup oat flour.
- Add oat flour, baking powder and baking soda to mixing bowl with wet ingredients. Add flax egg as well.
- Whisk until well combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Turn pan on medium heat and spray with non-stick spray or use a tsp of vegan butter.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of batter into the pan and cook until little bubbles form or about 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat previous step until all batter us used. Serve and top with fresh berries, nut butters and maple syrup!