Blueberry Granola Crisp
Blueberry Granola Crisp makes a quick and easy dessert that never disappoints! This recipe is perfect served warm and topped with a scoop of coconut-based ice cream. The sweet fruit combined with our Organic Sprouted Blueberry Flax Granola is SO delicious. This crisp is gluten-free and vegan! Ingredients:
- 3 c Blueberries
- ½ c Coconut Sugar
- ½ Lemon Juiced
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 2 c Organic Happy Granola Sprouted Blueberry Flax
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil or Vegan Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, toss blueberries with sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and arrowroot, then spread in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the granola with the coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Sprinkle on the topping and bake for 15 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the filling is bubbling.
- Serve with coconut-based ice cream and enjoy!