Berry Trifle with Bunches of Crunches
Berry Trifles are one of our favorite summer treats! They look and taste amazing, and are easy to make. What's better than that!? We love using in-season fruit and topping it off with our decadent Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola.
- Vanilla Pound Cake (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding (or any kind of pudding that you prefer)
- 1 - 16-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed (Redi-Whip Non-Dairy works too!)
- 1-pint strawberries, hulled and cut into slices
- 1-pint Blueberries
- 1 Bag of Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Spoon a layer of the vanilla pudding into a large glass bowl or individual mason jar.
- Add a layer of pound cake, breaking the slices into pieces that fit.
- Then top the cake with a layer of berries. Keep going to make 3 or 4 more layers, depending on the size of the bowl or mason jar,
- Finish with a layer of the vanilla pudding and top with chopped up pieces of the Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!